Ceartas Advocacy provides independent advocacy to adults in East Dunbartonshire. We prioritise certain community care groups:
- Older people.
- People with dementia.
- People with mental health issues.
- People with acquired brain injury.
- People with a learning disability.
- People with a physical disability.
- People with a sensory impairment.
- People with additional communication needs.
- People with Addictions
Ceartas Advocacy publishes a monthly E-Bulletin to inform and update the people we work with, including; service users, health and social work professionals, and other voluntary sector organisations working in East Dunbartonshire. If you would like to opt in to receive this E-Bulletin, please fill in the form below. You can opt out of receiving the E-Bulletin at any time.
* indicates required